Wednesday, September 21, 2011

waste.

{one}
What is your
MUST SEE show?
 
I have a lot of them. My dvd is fullllllllll. Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant, Big Brother and HGTV.
 
 
{two}
What shows are you most
excited to watch this season?
 
The Sing Off and The X Factor.
 
 
{three}
How many hours a week
do you actually watch TV?
 
No comment? Hahaha. Well, I have been working A LOT lately, so I haven't seen much at all. My dvr is maxed out and is deleting stuff because it's so full. I always have the tv on no matter what I am doing.
 
 
{four}
Do you think TV has gotten too
"racy" (vulgar, pushing the limit, etc)?
 
I think movies have even gotten worse than tv.
I think PG-13 movies are what Rated R movies used to be back in the day.
And Rated R movies...well there are no words for how bad they have gotten.

 
{five}
How many TV's do
you have in your house?
Two.
 
 
The end.

No comments: